I’m a Jesus-loving Aussie mama who loves to write!
Tea, history, and theology are just a few of my passions, but my favourite time is spent with my toddler sidekick and spunky coffee-connoisseur of a husband.
And, of course, writing as worship in the presence of the Almighty.
Make sure you connect with me on Instagram @lizchapmanwriter
10 Fun Facts
– My happy place is amongst the vines of the Barossa Valley
– Hubby not only keeps me caffeinated, he is my greatest supporter. And he has come to realise just how much I need that writing time to stay sane.
– I have this thing about sitting on the kitchen floor to drink coffee and write sometimes. I love it!
– I’m a bit of a Janeite and my favourite book is Northanger Abbey
– Those beautiful black and white keys over there belong to my baby grand piano, which I can play. Though, I’m a little rusty these days.
– I may be Aussie, but I feel like so many of my soul-sisters are dotted all over the world, especially the beautiful Christian Mommy Writers group.
– My favourite TV show is “Bluey”. (Seriously, though. I’m not kidding. “Sanditon” is a pretty close second)
– I dip my chocolate in my tea like a biscuit. Don’t knock it till you try it 😉
– I like to wear an oversized men’s white shirt while I write.
– My writing mascot is a plush bilby named Balaam.